🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3D Animator and Rigger Wanted for Fighting Game Project

Started by
0 comments, last by GreatDragon AD 4 years, 6 months ago

Hello, my name is Adrian Santos. I represent a game development group called Respec Studios. We are currently working on our first project which is a tag team style fighting game project. This project have been on hiatus for a long time because of lack of manpower. However, we just managed acquiring a programmer that is willing to work with us. Because of that, we are in need of a 3D Animator and Rigger in order to produce the game's prototype. I am posting this ad since the position is non-paid however working with us on our project will provide a great opportunity in earning credit in producing our game and such.

We are desperately in need to produce the game's prototype so we can pitch in our game to a potential publisher and/or investor. This is the following requirements we need for our position(s):

• Easy to Contact (must use Discord)
  • Have Minimum Knowledge on Fighting Games
  • Able to show timely Updates on Work

If interested in the position, please comment here or contact me from the following:

Email: greatdragonad@gmail.com

Discord: GreatDragon AD#4201

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested in our position and willing to help us to get on the right track to produce our game. Thank you for your time and cooperation

• Adrian Santos

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement